Monday, January 11, 2010

Yiruma

As I lay my fingers across the black and white keys, I thought about him. The day when I first met him, the day when he asked me out, the day when he told me he loved me, the day he cooked for me and the day where we kiss under the rain.

Every key on this delicate piano, reminds me bits and pieces of him. Only the good ones. Because, he played The Things I Really Like at the piano room at our college when we first met. Because he played The Moment while asking me out. Because he played Destiny of Love on the white piano at his house when he told me he loved me. Because he played Do You after our dinner. Because he played Kiss The Rain after we kiss.

Tears falls, as I try to keep up with the rhythm of Kiss The Rain. With the slow sad melody, I missed him. More than words could describe. He was my first love. And when he left, he didn’t tell me why or say goodbye. He just left this piano piece and let me fill in the blanks.

How was I suppose to do so when I’m left clueless?
--------

This is an open ended oneshot, do you(readers) mind to continue it for me? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment