Sunday, January 31, 2010

To : Daniel Mitchell Wyatt

This is going to be my first love letter to my future son (hopefully)
So weird... >.<"

I'm yet again reading another Chit Lit that I always do
I found this interesting name in one of the character
I don't usually ogle about character's name but this name caught my attention
So, I want to name you, Daniel Mitchell Wyatt
The person I'll be marrying is still in the verge of darkness
But naming you Daniel Mitchell Wyatt seems cool... XD do you like it?
If daddy doesn't like it, I'll separate them then. Either it's Daniel or Mitchell or Wyatt

I want to call out 'Danny' when you run around in your usual hyper active self
I want to call out 'Daniel Mitchell Wyatt' when you misbehave and gets into trouble
I want to call out 'sweetheart' when you sulk and cry

So, Danny, do you like your name?
It may not come from a famous political figure
Or anyone cool
The name just came from a Chit Lit character
But this Daniel Mitchell Wyatt has a charm like his father that makes other mother envy how gorgeous my son is
And make girls even at the age of 2 swarm and their heart skip a bit with your charming effortless smile
And this Daniel made the best out of Donovan's (a restaurant)

Fill your life with wisdom and colour
And make it worth every second

I love you, Danny

From mummy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment