Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedding Plan

1. how old are you?
19 going on 20 this august ^^

2. are you single?
Yuppie~ ^^

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
Hopefully 26? is it too early?

4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
I'm single so, who am I suppose to marry?

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
I have celebrity crushes... Jo Kyuhyun & Kim Taekwan aka HwiChan

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
whoever in my BFF who isn't married yet that time! XD

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
beach wedding!!!

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Anywhere he want to take me... too cheesy?
I hope to go Paris =)

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
Dont know... but for me, I just want to invite a few close friends and family...
keep the wedding small yet merry

10. will that include your exes?
IF i have exes, and if we are still friends, why not?

11. how many layers of cake do you want?
3?

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Evening~ ^^

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Marry You by SuJu! or seriously, Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
i prefer fine dining but the elders may not be comfortable using them... so, normal spoon & fork

15. champagne or red wine?
Champagne <3

16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
right after~ ^^

17. money or household items?
Money... XD

18. how many kids would you like to have?
2 or 3.. XD

19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Sure... if he wants to... I want to take photos

--------

Posting this up too! hopefully to see Caca & Ayu post it in theirs! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment