Monday, August 1, 2011

Something to tell my grandchildren about

Clinique Star Tour 2011, this is what I'm talking about
Vayshna randomly came to class one day and psycho us to join
The day came, and we were all doubting whether to join or not xD
Fickle minded right? But we did! =)
I'm glad I finally get to do something out of my comfort zone and the best of it all, with friends I love =)
Everything was fine until the photo shooting session... TOO AWKWARD!
Even the photographer said I'm too stiff =p
I didn't bother looking at the photos taken and trust my friends to choose the best one
This is by far, the most extreme thing I ever did!
Something to scribble on the papers of my life =)


Group pic! ^^ me love~


1 comment:

  1. Woah, you look so different! This is like Serene five years later xD

    ReplyDelete