Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What and If...

What and If are two powerful words... What if... What if...

What if I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth?
What if my parents didn't have time for me when I was young?
What if I attended boarding school?
What if I enrolled in Modern Literature and Creative Writing in London?
What if I met people that are totally different?

I bet these are some questions you will ask yourself with the constant 'what if...'
The wishes and regrets that you'll come to ask and realize as you grow
Just because you want and believe you can do better if situations are different
But why ponder and frown on things you know you cannot change
The painful truth of the real reality and perceptual reality
The bittersweet life you live now, molds a stronger you to face bigger challenges in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment