Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pre-Birthday Celebration! ♥

Been celebrating my birthday with M105(adv. dip.) for two years in a row!
And what makes it special is Vayshna and I are celebrating it together! ^^
We're only 1day apart from each other! *huggies*
I remembered last year where we celebrated the end of our Go-Green campaign with Miss Normah in Seoul Garden and we had ice cream instead of cake!
This year, we went to Sawara! ^^ still the same old faces and laughter but a little less merry =(
When we were in college, lecturers keep asking us whether it is a real cake! xD
YES! It is a REAL cake! Miss Cheng is so cute! She thought it was for some project
Me love the cake ^^ Vayshna said that it looked like a cloud filled with little goodies. Yesh! Me think so too!
Oh, I'll put on my cherry achievement in my next post =P
We had a great time and celebration ^^ thank you M105 for the memories. Love you! ♥






photo credits: Lee JoLyn, 2011 =p

2 comments: