Sunday, August 14, 2011

As I finish this song I have one request that you be in my arms ❤


I wish for the same 3 wishes every year. I'm not sure if my 3 wishes are fulfilled every year but I'm sure that good things come to those who wait =)

This year is slightly different from any other years because something changed =)
I'm all smiles =D thank you for everything love ❤

I eat books and notes like they are cakes, blow exams away like they are candles.
But I'm already thinking about what to do for my holidays! @_@
First on my list, BOOK SHOPPING at Leos' and on the cruise! ♥
Second, air brush tattoo! Yes! you read correctly! I'm getting a tattoo! temporary one of course =P
Third, H.O.L.I.D.A.Y! Here we go, come with me~ there's a world out there that we should see~ *soul flies out* xD

The best of being 2ne1, will be growing up. Remember how we were once young and you just can't wait to grow up because the elders will always say 'you're still too young to understand'.
Now that you're legally at age, how does growing up feels? For me, I wish to turn back the hands of time and be a little kid once more. Where I dance and sing and let the simple life bring me along the journey.
No worries. So carefree.
Though so, I'm still under the caring arms of my parents being their little girl. Hugging my mum tightly when I just wanted a hug. No reasons why.
Having my dad plan everything when I'm still at the brink. Just because I was lost.
So, how does being 2ne1 change my life? Nothing =) It still feels the same but with bigger responsibilities and greater adventure.

No matter how crazy the roller coster ride takes me, I'm pretty sure there's always an open window at every close door. So, watch me take on the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment