Monday, July 25, 2011

My Precious

Watching my step closely
Afraid of running
Sometimes I walked a little too fast
Unknowingly hurting people I care of

Lost hope in desperation
Too eager to chase after you
I fell into a deep hole I can't get out
In silence you gave me your hand

My lovely, my precious

My heart keeps beating
Butterflies in my stomach
Shy pervading when you whisper into my ear
Smiling like a fool

A new road you built
Little traces of memories we shared
I don't want it to dissapear
Our story still covered by mystery

My lovely, my precious

Did you hold on tight to my hands
Did I do good to keep you next to me
Did you hold me close to your heart
Tell me things I need to say so you won't leave

My precious


---

The effect of too much Korean drama >.<
Rewrote the lyrics of Jang Geuk Suk's My Precious from Marry Me, Mary drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment