Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No Promises

There was never a promise life would be easy.
There was never a promise love would be blissful.
There was never a promise heart would not be broken.
There was never a promise you will remain mine.

Understanding everything that was stated.
Knowing everything that was obvious.
But learning everything from the start.

It is never easy.
It is never always blissful.
It will sometimes be broken.
A time where fear comes over, to the state of losing you.

Tell me things will be okay.
Tell me you love me.
Tell me you'll protect my fragile heart.
But can never tell me forever.

But maybe when time brings me through the learning process of life, love and feelings, just when I least expect it.
You'll turn out to be the one I am waiting for all along.

That's when I know for sure, you'll be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment