Sunday, May 22, 2011

Insecurities

The question that I had kept in my heart all this while had been answered. Insecurities.
Comparisons and curiousity are the 2 main issue that caused my insecurities.
But it was also the comparisons and curiousity that lift the question from my heart.
I asked questions that I never thought I would ask because I didn't know how to open my mouth.
The answers that I got, I chose to believe it instead of doubting it.
I no longer care about the 'why and how' because I got my reassurance.
And I wish to give him the same reassurance.

I started a relationship knowing that us wouldn't be easy. Being apart from each other and all. I want you to know that I won't fall for some guy who is younger and more handsome and drives an Audi TT because I've fallen for someone who is much better than all that. He's more than I could ever dream of. He the one that I love. =)

---
I told my colleague about my insecurities and she told me this.

It takes a lot of strength, courage, faith, understanding and trust to sustain a long distance relationship. Most importantly give you both time to mature in this relationship, meaning your relationship is still in the infant stage. But it's built on a good foundation, that's a good thing =)

It's normal for any new couples to be like that ^^. Likewise you may also feel the same. Living apart really tests each other's strengths and weaknesses. You will learn a lot from here.

4 comments:

  1. True serene, i agree. long distance relationship is hard..but you'll get through this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesh! I think you're learning and adapting it now. It would be weird if there were no insecurities between the both of you. Stay strong friend and stop comparing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the things you need the most now is trust ^^ trust can help to deal with insecurities

    ReplyDelete
  4. qilly: thanks~ =) i hope i do

    annshyen and ailing: hahaha... i always have you all =)

    ReplyDelete