Monday, June 13, 2011

100th Day

❤ 사랑은... *love is...*






counting the days to meet him once more




waiting for longing hugs =)



and sweet kisses =)



play pretend that you're here with me... always ❤




telling you how much I love you




sometimes too stubborn to admit that you're wrong *but he's always the one who puts up with me*




falling asleep thinking about you; waking up to you



just wanting you to be here when I needed you most



a love permit ❤

credits: HJ Story
---

There is this Korean artist who is actually just compiling a collection cellphone photo SMS's he sent to his girlfriend who eventually became his wife! So Sweet rite?! I love the pictures he drew for her! So much LOVE!!!! So, I decide to share a few with y'all!

Today is our 100th Day! =)my heart swells with love and pride from loving you. I'm one lucky girl to have you with me. I'll be looking forward towards our 1000th, 10000th, 100000th, ... day! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you for 100th day! The Love Permit is such a great idea xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.
    LightO

    ReplyDelete