Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eating Disorder

Always the guilt after you eat?
I've been there, done that
It got really bad at one point where I feel like vomiting when I see my friends eat
This freaked me out and it is when I told myself enough is enough
This is why I'm writing an entry for you
Because I care! And you know Jesse cares!
And I want you to know that you have friends and family with you =)

1) Chocolate Diet
For 3 consecutive days, I had nothing but chocolate and water
A row a day. THAT'S IT!

2) 1 meal per day (lunch/dinner)
skip breakfast, had lunch, skip dinner
skip breakfast, skip lunch, had dinner
lost 10kg within a year

3) Water Diet
Drank only water for 2 consecutive days
No. Serious.

If you think you can beat me in this, time for you to seek for help.
Eating disorder isn't something to kid about
It works of course, all these diets, but for how long can one keep up with this?

Personal advice, NOTHING works better than exercise
If I am in LA right now, I'll bug you out of bed and drag you to the gym or go for a jog by the park
If you don't like this, we'll go for Salsa lessons together! Hey, it takes two to tango =)
We'll ask Jesse to come along! It's a fun activity and you can still feel fit!
After every session, we'll go have some yummylicious low-fat frozen yogurt or make fruit smoothies!
Make everything taste like HEAVEN! =)

I'm now picking up on my meals and maintaining a 3meals per day lifestyle! =)
I got my colleagues, friends and him to nag and ask me if I've eaten @_@ everyday!
Annoying, I know but they are great encouragement!
Me love you, Caca darling~
Take good care of yourself k? *huggies*

1 comment:

  1. Water diet is crazy! That will never happen to me even if I try to because my mum will check whether I've eaten or not...and I can't lie. Glad you're eating healthily now =)

    ReplyDelete