Friday, May 6, 2011

끝! (End!)

My internship ended!
My boss had been really open and nice to me
From surprise visit to confidential report about my performance, he'll tell me
I got A for punctuality and attendance! Ha! Guess my arriving early habit paid off XD
I get to learn a lot of critical thinking and about life from him!
Got to do my first Dana with him too! It was a great experience! =)
Thank you, Mr. Hor

I'll definitely miss lunch time with Irene and Evelyn! <3
Our routine of having ice cream after lunch once every week is the fun part!
And how we walk to Jaya almost every week for the same old Milo Ais and Chapati Gulung Sayur, and of course our favourite guy there who remembers our order! XD
Also, my boss will bring us to funny places for home style food which offers cheap and extremely good food!
Practically everyone who goes there knows everyone! We're the awkward ones who don't know them XD

Remembered my first day, I came at 8! And Alan was the first friend I made from the other company
Been waiting outside my company EVERYDAY since then for my boss/Irene to come and open the door for me!
He and another few guys keep seeing me waiting and smiled 'good morning, still so early?' the regular questions I get asked!
Alan once said 'next time bring a folding chair along then you can sit and wait for your colleagues to come' ROFL! I'll miss him for sure!
And he gave me invites to the H Artistry event <3
Got to know other few friends from the other companies
I'm famous for all the wrong reason =.=" coming early!

Irene: you're going to miss that buffy guy
Me: No! I'll miss that spiky hair guy just because he looks so much like my cousin! XD


One thing that I won't be missing is the girls who smoke in the washroom! *faints*

Conclusion, I had a great 3months! =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it has been three months already. Congratulations on completing your internship! Luckily you never listened to us on skipping work or you'll get A- for attendance =P

    ReplyDelete