Tuesday, June 8, 2010

That Girl

I’m the girl who prefers one rose instead of a dozen.
I’m the girl who would rather stay in on a Friday night than go to a wild party with random strangers.
I’m the girl who wouldn’t make you wait on her hand and foot, but would do anything to make you happy.
I’m the girl who would enjoy having a movie night rather than going to some fancy restaurant.
I’m the girl who would rather stay up all night sharing secrets than going out and getting drunk.
I’m the girl who won’t make you hold her bags, but would rather hold your hand instead.
I’m the girl who will love you more than anyone can possibly dream of.
I’m the girl who would give the world to see you smile.
I’m the girl who cries herself to sleep at night thinking of you, when i know I’m the last thing on your mind.

Naega ee yeoja imnida...

credit: ilivetolaugh
----------

I'm the guy who prefers certainty instead of excuses
I'm the guy who would rather stay in on a Friday night than hanging out with my buddies
I'm the guy who wouldn't make you wait, but would do anything to make you happy
I'm the guy who would go the extra mile for you than walking to the nearest mamak stall for football
I'm the guy who would rather apologize than lose you over silly arguements
I'm the guy who rather stay up all night knowing you're safe back at home than being out drinking with my buddies
I'm the guy who would tell my buddies 'that's my girl' just because
I'm the guy who would give up the world to see you smile
I'm the guy who will love you more than anyone can possible dream of

this is my reply =)

6 comments:

  1. wow! you are my girl?? or GameKyu girl or Genie? XD jk yar!!
    niway, good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ish! i'm that girl in general to the guy i'm devoted to in the future ^^
    till death do us apart... ROFL!

    not i write wan... it's ilivetolaugh write eh

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....i'm not that girl lol..

    -ailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. serene: i hope you find Kyu and be with him, a good guy that we can really rely on~ XD or sumone with his alike personality..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ailing: hahaha... ok... maybe i should i write a bad girl version for you? LMAO

    xiyen: I WANT KYU! <3 come claim me, because you know i'm all yours for the taking ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..perhaps...he say i'm jz 20% of what u write haha XD...kinda proud of it ^^v

    -ailing-

    ReplyDelete