Saturday, June 5, 2010

Psychologist visit?

I've been having dreams about my teeth for like the longest time!
I keep having dreams about my teeth getting disoriented again!
And I had to get another 2 1/2years of braces!
Besides that, I dreamt about my teeth falling out! LIKE SERIOUSLY!
It scared the hell out of me when I woke up, my hand automatically reached for my teeth!
Then yesterday I dream about how my front tooth wan bleeding like crazy
But my parents just look at me and didn't bothered...
I then reached to it and saw the tooth in my palm!
Before I know it, when I looked into the mirror, I my gums are falling...
Crazy right? Don't even ask why I had dreams like these >.<"
T_T I'm having these really psychotic dreams...

My obsession with guys with really cute(distorted) and darlie smile teeth is scaring me sometimes @_@

Do you think I should look for a psychologist to help me overcome this?
It's pretty random, I know but I keep promised myself to blog about it
And eventually slipped my mind
So when I remember now, I', blogging... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment