Saturday, June 5, 2010

Athena, you made my day ^^

Early in the morning, the rain washed my positive mood away about the "Happy-Get-Along" Camp cause I was hoping to sleep >.<"
Vayshna and I were in the same group which is Athena (the goddess of wisdom and war) ^^
I was offended when I went for registration cause Timothy asked me if I'm from Certificate! I was O_O I'm from advance! then he was really apologetic... XD
I went into DKA and complaint to my classmates about it and New said I should have thank them for saying that I look young enough to be a Cert. student...
Guess he's right ^^
The camp started off with introduction of the committee members and then speech...
I was laughing my head off when he asked "are you a power ranger or PR person"
I confidently answer "power ranger and I want to be the pink one" XD
It caught them off guard and eventually ignored me... ROFL!

During ice breaking, all of the Advance students were really not motivated to play their games
cause it seems rather childish... XD (sorry juniors)
But i got to know a few of the juniors during that just that I didn't ask their names... XD
I think the juniors and I bond thanks to the gossips we had about our lecturers... EPIC! ^^

After we were divided into groups which is Athena, we had to create a cheer and select a team leader
Vayshna and I were chit-chatting all the way leaving the juniors looking awkward with each other XD
After asking questions about them and classes, found out that others are in DPR1 and only have 1 from Certificate
And it was really shocking to see most of them are from Kadet Remaja! ROFL! I was hoping for Scouts of Girl Guides
So we nominated the Cert. student as our team leader
But first, we told them we were going back early, the shocked and frown on their faces were so clear which made us both feel really guilty
We helped in the drama discussion(but eventually end up just giving opinion) though

Our group consist of me, Vayshna, Kaka(team leader), Geoff(love him to bits! he's just too cute), Vincent(he's helpful), Julie, Jie Yi (two pretty quiet girls), Qiu Yue(really active girl who knows Yoga... awesome!) and Jun(she's really fun to be around with ^^)

Vayshna left early for home =( which left me and the juniors, luckily we blend in really well ^^
When the station games started, our team leader is really active as he played almost ALL of the games we're involved in
I just think that they are really really really cute and funny XD
we played commando crawl and if we hold hands and play, we'll get more marks
Kaka and I played and he kept asking me if I mind having my hands being hold... LOL! even after I told him it's ok XD
We played twice! cause it was a pretty easy game to get lots of marks ^^
Then, i accidentally clipped my finger on my watch which bleed a little and they keep asking if I was ok... ^^
I think we had lots of co-operation and fun through out the whole gaming session ^^
WELL DONE ATHENA! wohooooooo!!!

I then asked to leave at 1.15p.m. cause my classmates are leaving...
So I told them, they look really reluctant to let me go... XD keep saying 'bye bye'
Hahahaha... I really grew fond towards them...
Eezu, YeeWen, New, SherLynn and I had lunch together outside DKA, while talking to some of the committee members
It was great knowing them ^^
I met them at Foyer again before going back and they were really friendly saying 'bye bye' and I asked them to treat me for lunch if we ever meet in college after this XD
The plan got backfired... they asked me to treat them but I just say 'bye bye'
Hehe... Hope they win the Best Team cause i think we did a really good job ^^
Wonder how their drama is getting along... must be funny...

Oh, must not forget our cheer:

Athena, Athena (here, here, here)
Athena, Athena (cheer, cheer, cheer)
Athena~~ Athena! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment