Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thinker

When I do not reply, doesn't mean I'm not listening
I may answer bluntly like I'm not interested
But my ears are always open

When I do not speak, doesn't mean I agree
I may listen to you complain about things
But I have a mind of my own

When I do reply, I'd make sure it's in my right mind
To say things I meant without hurting anyone
To say words I meant without breaking anyone

I'm simply thinking

I keep a lot of things to myself all the time
Because I'm thinking
I hide myself at a corner and cry my heart out
Because I'm thinking
I cry my heart out and didn't want help
Because I'm thinking

The things that go through my mind at these times
If I were to say them all out without thinking
I wouldn't be sitting at the table having reunion dinner
I wouldn't be sitting at the table having meals of laughter
I wouldn't be sitting here telling all these

So, I think

People do not understand this side of me
And tell ugly things
People do not know this side of me
And make conclusions

Leaving me broken and buried in dirt



Just because I think

No comments:

Post a Comment