Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Buried Life

The Buried Life is a reality documentary series on MTV. The series features four friends attempting to complete a list of "100 things to do before you die." - wikipedia

I came across this yesterday, and I watched it.
They will be going to different cities/towns and strike out one item of their list.
And randomly ask "what would you like to do before you die?"
I'm actually envious and proud of them.
They live the life of the list which makes it THE list and not just A list.
How many people in the world would actually do this? like seriously.
We have list of wanted items that can easily come out of any shelf at stores.
For example, a new laptop or a new phone and the list goes on forever.
But this isn't something you can get them signed sealed delivered on your doorstep.
You would have to go for it.

This list is the things you want TO DO.
To tell you the truth, I really didn't thought about it.
So, I think I should start a list of my own.
I'm going to make sure, I strike out each one of it as I go along.

Things To Do Before I Die
1) Get 3.75 cgpa
2) Travel to Korea, France, Africa
3) Be a volunteer
4) Be an organ donor (don't have the guts YET)
5) Learn coffee art and open a cafe
6) Renovate my parent's house
7) Get married in Italy
8) Make a million dollar
9) Get drunk in a badass party
10) Have a better relationship with my maternal aunts & uncles

No comments:

Post a Comment