Monday, January 3, 2011

1st Starbucks of 2011

My love for coffee(ok, more to Starbucks) is NO SECRET.
I think I did some people a lot of good by introducing aWESome drinks from Starbucks XD
To be honest, Starbucks helped me a lot in destressing(is that even a word?) during exam periods
And no, unlike other people who couldn't sleep after coffee, I'm the exact opposite
I sleep well~ after a coffee break ^^V

So, I tweeted bout my cravings for Starbucks' GTL and VSL and LizLynn asked whether it's nice.
And I actually told her 'I love anything that comes from Starbucks' *bias alert!*
Next, Vikram asked me to recommend something from Starbucks and I did.
The fact that he loves my recommendation earns me a plus point XD
Lastly, Yvonne had her FIRST Starbucks's Iced Signature Hot Chocolate with me
which I also recommended to her
She LOVES it!
HA! Just admit that I'm THAT good to be a Starbucks ambassador LOL! *self-praise*

from top to bottom: Caramel Macchiato, Green Tea Latte, Iced Signature Hot Chocolate

note: GTL = Green Tea Latte / VSL = Vanilla Soy Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment