Friday, January 14, 2011

Sandy's 21st Birthday!

It was Sandy's 21st Birthday!
I just realized that I didn't take a photo with her! From our phone! XD
It was a great party! Small scaled but warm.
Her parents did ALL of the cooking! except for the cream puffs and Domino's Pizza
I was touched when she told me "*holding onto the puffs* your favourite ^^"
Because I told her before I love the cream puff from Bake N Take!
They are like the BEST bakery I've been to! XD
Met with many classmates from M56 & M105
Miss them loads! And had a great time catching up ^^
LOL at Milo for being a BAD photographer XD
But nevertheless, we had fun ^^
Thank you Sandy for inviting us over... May you stay pretty pretty ALWAYS~



This is Nanny/Nani and me! She's so cool! Me love her!
She's so FLUFFY! I'm gonna DIE! XD



^^ photos with classmates! Ok, I look fugly >.<" Ignore me!

No comments:

Post a Comment