Friday, December 10, 2010

Not So Private

I started writing blog hoping I can express myself better
Write about my feelings, me and my friends, and my love and hate
But I couldn't be writing something about my hate cause
It's not THAT private anymore
I love to know that people whom I care about knows how I feel
But at the time, it isn't that comfortable to write about people that I don't like
which I know they will be reading
I'm not afraid to be offensive because I'm only writing from my point of view
if you don't like it, you're free to click the 'x'
But I'm afraid of ruining what we had
I had changed my blog several time because of the privacy issue
Seriously if you're reading this, you would be thinking "WTF is she talking about? Don't have a blog if you DON'T want people to read it"

Very true I must say, but it's because I hate how my writing looks like
That's why I used the aWESomeness of technology

I've decided to not post anymore diary entries
But only post my fiction and random stats

No comments:

Post a Comment