Thursday, December 30, 2010

Black Parade

I would like to dedicate this post to my schoolmate, Bridget Maureen.

She's a passerby during my schooling days. We exchange smiles occasionally in school but rarely talk or maybe even never.
But when I received the shocking news today, I was saddened by it.
When I attended her funeral with few of my friends, listening stories that her aunt share, I felt the pain.
It was then when I realized, it's not easy fighting for your life, you can only pray and thank God for another tomorrow.
The memories shared will always be remembered.
I'm glad she went through her favourite days (20th birthday and Christmas) with a smile.
Even though it's hard, but she made it through.
It's one of the most unexpected moment when God choose to bring you to His side.
I can only conclude that it's probably for the best.
I pray you'll rest in peace and reincarnate into a better person with a better life ahead.
I shamelessly say, I may not know you well in person but you'll be a friend whom I remember every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment