Friday, December 3, 2010

First Week of Independence

Been having quite a week of freedom with my parents out of town *ha! been wanting to say that*
The bad thing about the whole week was I was LOCKED IN! T_T for 5 hours!
I had to skip morning classes that day and i think you all know what I did XD *previous post*
Went for the afternoon class and my class rep(Mr. New) *yes! his surname is very unique* promised to treat me Tiramisu from Dome! ^^
Me love him for that! XD guess it's true when they say "God will always open a window when for you when he closes the door"

'Nough of the sad part, now the HAPPY part!

Jajang! ^^
My classmates and I went for Tutti Frutti! It was aWESome! ^^
I really love it <3

After that, we had lunch at Strait Quay Mall! ^^
It was an awesome place! I really love the whole concept and scenery there!
Truly a fairy tale! <3

All ready for Christmas! ^^ Joy to the World!

We also had awesome lunch at Blue Reef! ^^
The wild mushroom soup was aWESome! The fish and chips was a little dry but I still love it! ^^ the chips was yums~ XD



I went to Starbucks on Wednesday to use the wifi access cause my aunt's place didn't have internet access
Was really stressed up that day and I guess I could say I'm annoyed somehow cause of the SLOW connection
Oh! I eavesdropped on 2korean ajusshi XD they were talking about someone's family and places in Penang XD HA! privilege of knowing bits and pieces of Koreans
Genie came over and we sat around before deciding to go for movie
We watched Rapunzel! ^^ but because the timing problem, we went for 3D
Bad news for those who wear glasses, BAD IDEA of watching 3D
My eyes were tired and I get dizzy watching it! and worst of all! the glasses is too big!
It doesn't fit nicely onto the back of my ears! =(

Still, I would sum up that I had a pretty good week ^^
Let's hope the weekend will be BETTER!
And the next week will be GREAT! ^^V

3 comments:

  1. aghh..i look like i am ready to bite the camera lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! where did you find this?! @_@
    no one is suppose to know! T_T
    sure Phoebe betray me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. She didnt betray you la...
    Google did...

    ReplyDelete