Sunday, September 5, 2010

Doubt thou, the stars ...

by William Shakespeare (1564-1616)

Doubt that, the Stars are fire,
Doubt, that the Sun dont move:
Doubt Truth to be a Liar,
But never Doubt, I love.
-----

Will I go through a hundred miles to get to where he is?
Like how songs are written and sang
Will I go through a never ending journey just to look into his deep eyes?
Like how movies are written and portrayed
Will I be able to feel his soft hands on my cheek once again?
Like how memories are vital and flashing
Will I be able to be in his warm secure embrace?
Like how hearts are fluttered and do somersaults
Will I walk down the isle clad in a vintage dress after 50years?
Like how stories are told and appear
Will I find that man who gives me a love so true, so real, so passionate
To make me go through all of the adventures just to make sure he's mine once more

When I do find a man who breaks through the barrier while I stand at the balcony waiting
When I do find a man who isn't afraid of being in love and being loved by
When I do find a man who can make me feel like a never ending story I would write
He'll be the man that I'll go through a never ending journey just to be with him and look into his deep eyes
He'll be the man that I want to feel his hands on my cheek and my waist, never letting me go
He'll be that man that I will walk down the isle once more after 50years just to feel like a teenager in love once more
He'll be that Romeo I've been waiting for

No comments:

Post a Comment