Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows


The saving-the-wizardry world still goes on. But I think this was pretty draggy. Cause I've read half of the book and still don't feel the excitement until the last 25% of it.
But it's worth the time, as books provides more detail and understanding.
One thing I love about books compared to movies, is they always hit the good spot of the readers.
Ron and Hermoine's kiss scene, Harry and Ginny's kiss scene, really cute 19years later scene, and all of those really cool passages in Hogwarts.
Come on! You don't get that with movies (ok, maybe you do, but not as much)
A great twist at the end of the whole story and a really heart warming ending.
Agree with me when I say, it was all cliche when you expect the hero to win but there's always a hidden epic behind all those.
I think the movie provided more details(?) since I saw one of the Death Eater stopping the Hogwarts Express in the trailer which the book did not mention (not gonna tell you why they did what they did)
And a lot of different scene which don't tell in the book
Probably just to make it exciting, as I said it wasn't that exciting in the first half of the book
And, less reading (for sure) cause the book wrote a lot about articles, books and stories which is for like almost 5pages long, which I'm pretty sure won't be read aloud that much
But I think it would be better because of the high end sceneries but I don't think it would be that great if they change a lot of the original story
Still, looking forward to watch it in the silver screen

-Favourite Quotes-
'Mum, I can't go into Herbology and give the professor love...' - James Potter
'It's me. I'm extremely famous' - Ron Weasley

^ but these quotes will only come in July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment