Sunday, September 26, 2010

Medical School



Sending my cousin back to Aimst! ^^
I used to dream about becoming a doctor when I grow up. You know that essay we used to write in school about My Ambition. I used to think being a doctor was really easy but didn't know it cost that much of brain power. Guess my brain is not that fit for medical school XD
Niways, I still managed to make my way there! Super awesome experience!
I love the place! It's so clean and green! You can jog around the campus no problem!
My dream school! Like seriously! XD I wish the school in UK would be something like that so I can really submerged myself into real campus life.


My cousin's dormitory (guys only). There's 3rooms where each room is shared by 4person.
I must say, that place is CLEAN! No spec of dust on the floor or on their study table! And it's pretty cozy, not too warm.
Their bathroom is really clean too!
I forgotten to take photo of his room and the bathroom =p (the bathroom cause there are students occupying the place)

Had a really enjoyable time there. Too bad we didn't stayed long to explore the place.
Hope to go there again some other day. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment