Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm still vulnerable



Had probably one of the worst days today.
I got suspected for my work
She asked a number of times whether I was sure it was my work and not copied from the Internet
I was dumbfounded when she asked that
Never had it once crossed my mind that someone would suspect the originality of my work
To be honest, it hurt me even though I knew that nothing good will ever come out from her mouth
Still, I could not hide the dissapointment when she accused me
After my presentation, I cried my heart out in the washroom
I guess I did not know how to control my emotions well enough to hide the sadness
But I'm glad I have friends who cared ^^ thank you
For the comfort and words of encouragement
It's the littlest thought that made me smile today

Even after we graduated, I still seek for Fatimah when I want to pour my emotions out
Thank for being there for me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment