Saturday, August 14, 2010

I My Me Mine

Naega saeng-il eh yo! XD *it's my birthday*

First, I got my first birthday present this year from my sis. It's my most wanted FAME white/gold headphone! I'm lovin' it!
Opened it but haven't officially used it cause I want to wait till I finish my advance diploma then get a RED lappie to go with it! <3
Yesterday, I met up with Jinyi(Genie XD). We went to the Bread History Cafe for lunch! cause I wanted to =p
We're still awkward around each other but I think we made progress. At least I talk alot yo! XD
I kept asking him why he wanted to meet *evilgrin* then he asked for my bag and placed something in it
After paying the bill, we went back to Starbucks to meet up with Xiyen! ^^
Haha... As expected, my Xiyen won't betray me! XD he asked which is my car but Xiyen just told him it's white XD kekeke...
I opened my bag after he left and I found a really sweet present! XD
It's the one and only kind Starbucks tumbler just for me! XD he told me his fruit cake plan failed so... yeah... no cake XD


----

Today, Mr.Maha's class was surprisingly bearable cause usually we'll whine about going back early and yawn but we didn't today Wohoo! XD
After class, went to get lunch with my friends at McD ^^
Once we reached Butterworth's jetty side, I went to meet up with Jinyi again cause he wanted to give me something
I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw what he gave! FRUIT CAKE!
Not just any cake, but a cake that he made it himself ^^
PhaikIm, Phoebe and Yeewen were checking out the cake and said it smelled really good
Seriously, it's nice! XD just too much cream... but hey, for a first timer, he's not too shabby



Qilly wrote me a oneshot AGAIN! <3 me just love her to bits~ thank you~

Had dinner with parents... The End XD
----

I would like to thank Xiyen for accompanying me for the past two days! ^^
And, Happy advance Birthday to Vayshna, Qill and Rue! <3
Haha... the fact that 3 of my friends shares the same birthday, I feel lonely on my birthday XD still, I enjoy my day ^^
Thank you for making my day... Serene hearts every one of you *muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment