Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Deeply Truly Madly

It's one of those days that I wanted to tell the whole world I'm in love... with my classmates! XD

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day to start off with. Late for class! how less awesome can that be? =p
We went driving round town to look for breakfast! Delicious Kaya-Butter toast!
Makes me miss half-boiled eggs for breakfast and crazily delicious iced coffee! *ok, now i'm starting to miss my coffee dates*
We started class early for our second session for discussion evading empty classroom XD
The best of it, WE FINISHED EARLY! LOL! I'm starting to sound like a bad student
After that, we headed to SEOUL GARDEN GURNEY! ^^ but before that, we attended to some business =X
Waiting for everyone to arrive, spotted this adorable cutie with her good looking brother... not to mention, TRENDY MAMA!
Sotong and I took photo with the sweetie! ^^
After everyone gathered, we went for our FEAST! really full!
but I'm always up for dessert XD corn ice cream! me and vayshna shared cause Sotong scooped it for us ^^
Phoebe and Cheah Yong ate MOUNTAINS! ok... so maybe not, but hell lot! XD
After everyone settled, we broke into 2groups by then, which made me feel not wanting to stay any longer
So, I asked Sotong whether we can leave earlier which we did
On the ride home was CRAZEE! we joked and laugh a lot! Looks like we're getting younger XD

Not much of writing this time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment