Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Insanity

What could possibly drive a person to the edge of sanity? Pushed so close to the edge of deep darkness without an alternate road to spare and the only way to salvage the error is to stay hanging there, making sure you don't fall or just take that leap.

In every human, there is a hint of craziness but were kept the way it is. The walks of life which consist of happiness, sadness, jealousy, anger, betrayal, hatred, back stabbing are some of the many scenarios and emotional investment that could amplify the negativity. The question to ask is how much of such emotional breakdown is enough to push one over the edge. A question that I believe even we cannot answer ourselves.

I was pushed to the extent. I felt like I was going crazy just thinking about the possibilities and questions wanting to be answered. When he cut me off from his life, I wondered how can a man be so cruel to so easily erased me from his life like I didn't mean anything. Was I that unworthy? Was I not good enough? Was I not loved? I tried so hard to make things work between us but he took me for granted. All that brought hatred in my life, of things I never imagined I was capable of. That much hate and agony I've suffered brought so much tears and sleepless nights.

I hate him. I hate her. I hate his guts. I hate her ruining my love story. I hate his lies. I hate her lies. I wish both him and her will end up in agony. I wish she will never find happiness in this relationship for she has ruined mine. I wish he will never find happiness in any relationship for he has destroyed my paradise. I wish she will suffer the consequences that she inflicted on me. I wish he will forever be in the darkness of negativity and slump. I wish she will never get approval of his friends and family. I wish he will one day look at me and realised all his mistakes.

Right when I thought I was getting better, I was inflicted again of their happiness from his photo. Then, I realised that I never really did walked away from the edge, just standing there. I know I will be able to find the way out from this mess but as of now, I'm standing there, surrounded by darkness and negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment