Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I'm celebrating SAD (single awareness day) instead
Hey, who said only people with partners can celebrate it?
I have been celebrating it for 4years with my BFF!
I remember receiving lollipops, cookies & muffins from them on V-day!
Totally love~ them! ^^
I'm mean. I didn't give them anything for V-day @_@

Went out with XiYen and Annshyen for our SAD celebration ^^
went to Tong Pak Fu (a dessert place) the deco is quite nice but the place it quite crowded because of the stage
but it's all good ^^ I'm very satisfied with the service of the waiter there
He was friendly and patient in explaining what kind of dessert they serve
We changed our order last minute to dark choc fondue ^^
I like it but I don't think it's worth the price =( still, at least we had a great time! ^^

Oh, I noticed many are celebrating their birthday today as well! lucky them, the gift of love I call them ^^
I wish you Happy Valentines Day, may love blossom as years goes by ^^ saranghae!

Dark Chocolate Fondue~ yummy~


Speak the language of L.O.V.E

Bunny Me~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment