Sunday, February 6, 2011

Black & White

Black Black Black
After 2whole tiring days of house visiting relatives and dinners
I'm finally off to have "me" time
Went to Starbucks to meet up with ChuenLin for a little chit chat
I don't mean harm but I think I communicate better with guys who have better command in English
I got fed up texting JinYi once cause I couldn't catch what he's talking bout and told him straight off >.<" I'm mean

Later at night, met up with Deanna, XiYen, ShiJee and SweeFoong
Was really looking forward to this gathering because I didn't get to meet them often especially Deanna and SweeFoong
Opted for Mansion 69, a club by the beach and the atmosphere is really nice
Pit stop at Island Plaza for our favourite frozen yogurt! ^^ NICE!
But my excitement didn't last long when my dad send a text asking me to come home or he'll lock the door and the worst of it all, he judged my friends
I always hated it when my parents or relatives judge my friends, they think that they are bad influences
I wanted to go out badly tonight because I don't go out till wee hours often and I wanted to have fun for once
But they just have to kill it off

When we reached Mansion 69, I saw Jensen ^^
Haven't met with him after my trip to KL, as usual the shocked expression when he sees me there because it's late
We didn't stayed long there as it was full house! And because of my curfew, XiYen rushed back
I felt sorry for being the party popper
I was thinking about G-Dragon and TOP's "Don't Go Home" during the drive home
Like Top said, "But you just like Cinderella and want to go home when the clock hits 12; Lonely nights are long, callin’ up your parents"
I'm her.

White
My First Tutti Fruitti of the year!


My Post-Birthday Present ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment