Saturday, February 5, 2011

Google Me!

This is a random post entry, something I thought of.
Ever since I changed the link address to my blog, I don't think any one will ever find it.
I don't think you can now google me and find me here.
If I were to dare people on Facebook to look up for my blog, I think they will fail miserably
But I'm kind of scared if they really found me LOL! *chicken*

The reason I changed my address is because of the privacy issue.
I wrote emotional stuff here but I don't really got taken seriously bout it.
And, it's getting more public now that I got to know more friends and they start to google me in order to know me better.
I didn't want to get googled that way. But I did tell some of my close friends bout it.
So, now, if you asked, is when I will give you my address.
If not, you try to look for me XD

I think i babble too much =.="
signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment