Friday, March 25, 2011

Talk To Me


I follow all the instructions and played by the rules

I started as a friend and we talked
I opened up to him
I touched my heart and said 'I like him'

I didn't get involve with a guy who already have a girlfriend/ married
I didn't fall for a guy who didn't like me back (did I?)
I didn't fall blindly for a guy who I do not know

So what went wrong?
How can she make me feel so guilty about falling in love?
How can she make me feel so bad about loving him?
with just words

But I'm not going to give up
Not like this
I had too many emo moments in the past
To taste my dream of love
She's not going to ruin it for me this time
---

When I walk and match my steps with that person
That person's voice in my ear is like soft ice cream
That person in my heart is like sweet caramel ♥

2 comments:

  1. All I wanna say is that you will never walk alone, you will always have us <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you pillow! <3 feel so loved by all of you

    ReplyDelete