Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's not you, It's me



I talked about commitments and I take it seriously
But now, I doubt my heart
Am I ready for a commitment?
Why am I feeling so insecure?
Why am I doubting him?

He caught me off guard when he said '8years'
Is that even possible? Yes. He did it.
Am I jealous? Yes.
Am I afraid? Yes.

My colleague asked me today 'do you trust him?'
It took me a few seconds to think and answer 'yes'
Then I changed my answer 'I don't know! I'm so confuse'
I told her what my preferences about guys and love
She then asked 'but you're in a LDR right now'
I answered 'I know'

I spend most of my life time doubting words like 'Forever' and 'I'll wait for you'
and believing 'Love is never forever', 'There's no such thing as love at first sight' and 'Long Distance Relationship never works'
Now, my heart is fighting with my inner conscience
I want this to work out. I really do.
I need time to get my thought straighten out and be more optimistic about us.
I look forward to spend every moment, good or bad, with him

I less than three you, love

No comments:

Post a Comment