Thursday, May 13, 2010

Super Long Post

Another outing with my BFFs (exclude ShiJee) to Queensbay Mall.
We hit Neway(it's a newly opened karaoke place). Loved the interior design! XD
But I think it's a black Thursday cause the first room we were assigned had air-conditioning problem which is pretty stuffy and hot. We were then re-assigned into another room, this time the lights are not working =.="
A recommendation to korean songs lover cause it fulfills the needs of you minus the fact that lots of the MV doesn't match the songs XD
Oh, we had a BUFFET there!


Before

After



Before leaving, we had a 'runway' photoshoot there and I'm proud to say my C905 worked wonders but a little blur!




After tired walking around, we went to Austin Chase for coffee! (me love <3)
Ordered Austin Chase Mocha and Xiyen ordered Caramel Choc & Ice Cream
To coffee lovers, I don't recommend Austin Chase as the coffee flavour isn't strong enough and the Choc had a strong caramel taste which covers the taste of Choc

Austin Chase Mocha
One thing I love about that place is the wonderful world of board games!
We played Jenga, Monopoly and Scrabble! And Donkey for card games using playing cards XD
Oh! We had a 'special' guest during the gaming session. One of the TARC F4, Mr. Ma






To recharge myself to begin the new schooling years, I went shopping! For backpack, file and pencil case. These are what I got! After coming home and unpack my old backpack, I found my yet another red Winnie The Pooh umbrella! Now, I'm all set to begin great year in school! ^^

1 comment: