Monday, May 3, 2010

Best Day of My Single Life



I had movie marathon today! Ip Man2 and Iron Man2! I wanted to continue a 3rd movie, Kick Ass but GSC at Sunway Carnival doesn't screen it so, yeah... XD

Ip Man2 is a must watch! The message of the movie still sticks to the original one which is to defend Chinese culture and honor. And I think it's touching watching him defend the people's dignity and integrity. *salutes*
At the end of the movie, it made me think, what happen to Chinese Kung Fu? You seldom find organizations teaching these historical martial arts anymore, except if you go to China. You see Tae-Kwon Do, Judo and Boxing but rarely find Kung Fu.
Another thing that I love about Ip Man2 is Donnie Yen! Love his smile to bits! XD

Iron Man2 was epic! Robert Downey Jr. was hilarious in the movie. Love him! XD
And definitely love the awesome technology displayed on screen. You don't have a computerized coffee table elsewhere yo. And you definitely don't have a software system built in your very home that does almost everything for you.
Lastly, to those who haven't watched it yet, please stay till after the credits cause there's a small scene that you'll never want to miss. It's worth your RM10 ok?
And YES even if the lights gone up and the people starts cleaning the hall... STAY!



After movies, I went to Starbucks for this! Strawberry and Cream Frap. taste great but was a little too sweet.
The oh-so-cool Fariz, one of the barista there talked to me and introduce me to his colleague, the oh-so-handsome Ashraf (i think). It was awkward but friendly. Ashraf was kind of snobbish. XD I waited for Double (Jophy) to finish off her shift then we went window shopping and bought movie tickets. I'm watching Ip Man2 again with Double and Xiyen this Wednesday. Meet Ashraf and his friend while buying the tickets.

Coming back home, checked my Twitter and found Mike Campton replying my Tweet! He asked what I think of Iron Man2 XD Cause he rarely reply my tweets so, yeah... He partially made my day ^^
-----

You know how people always say "Enjoy Life While You Can", I know I did exactly that today and I hope more days to come, I'll be living the best of both worlds =)

2 comments: