Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sweet Text

Him: “Hey, beautiful, what are you doing? Miss you <3”
Her: “Hey, handsome, eating Jello! Strawberry <3”

Him: “So, do you love strawberry Jello more than me? You place a heart next to strawberry >.<”
Her: “Aww... Of course I love Jello and you Xp”
Him: “Gah! Can’t believe I have to fight with Jello for you. =(“
Her: “I love you, handsome <3”
-------
Her: “I hate getting sick T_T”
Him: “Looks like someone is restricted from Jello. Keke”
Her: “=( not funny. I miss you <3”
Him: “Miss me? Or Jello?”
Her: “Still jealous over Jello? Keke... I wish you’re here. Feel like dying in bed”
Him: “I’ll call Jello to come save you! Don’t die! Keke”
------
Him: “I just bought Jello and I thought about you but I spilled it because of texting you. Can you come out now to have Jello with me?”
Her: “Aww... You know I’d love to. Wait for me <3”
------------------------

This is a random text I came up with. Sweet no? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment