Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Children's Book

When you were 12, what book did you read?
I remembered I read Sherlock Holmes
Those short ones published by Penguin

Now, I see children at that age reading Harry Potter and Percy Jackson!
Yes! I mean those THICK books
Reading a Rick Riordan interview on the newspaper yesterday
I feel touched knowing how books like these inspires children
Many may feel discourage about their weakness
But by reading, they actually feel more confident learning that character who have the same flaw is a Hero
That they are not the only ones with flaws
I'm glad that my interest(reading) spreads among children
As they say, it's better to start young

I'm proud to be part of the Book Club =)
And I hope more books are publish to encourage children to love reading

No comments:

Post a Comment