Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Road To Independence

Yesterday I got involved in a car accident. It wasn't a big one. I lightly kissed the back of a Myvi as I didn't put on a full break and the car moved. Apparently, I was dreaming =.= Yup, that's the start of a new drama in my Friday morning to work. 

The guy made a scene and I didn't know who to call. I didn't want to call my parents as it was just a small matter. Both our car was not scratched nor was it dent. It didn't look like it just came from an accident. However, the guy made a big fuss and I just obliged to him, refused to make matter worst. Ended up in Perodua Service Centre, and was charged RM444.60 for the parts (bumper, screws & sensor), RM275 for workmanship and RM16.80 for tax. Yup, piling up to a good RM750. And, yes! I paid for it!!

I know you who are reading might be shouting at the computer screen reminding what an idiot I had been for paying. Might as well just file a report at the police station. I wouldn't mind doing that if I want my parents to know the first place! And, no, I didn't call my boyfriend first thing it happened. I didn't want to worry him and he's busy with work. But eventually I did tell him later of the day.

He got pretty upset. 1) That I didn't call him first thing it happened. 2) I paid a ridiculous amount for a car that doesn't even look like it has been through accident. He called the owner of the car again and made a calm 'fuss' to get a refund. For me, I just want to wash my hands off this case to which I got pretty upset when he did. This was the first time I walked out of the car on him. I know that he meant well but I just got pretty worked up in wanting to end this the way it is. 

Once I calmed down, I felt really bad for not calling him first thing. He was really upset that I have the thought because of his bust work schedule that I couldn't call him when I needed him. I am very much sorry. He had always make his way to make me a better person and a happy girlfriend and it made me felt that I didn't do good enough for him.

Anyway, he closed the file though it wasn't a successful account. I am grateful he came into my life and made a difference =) Thank you for everything.

3 comments:

  1. omg hope you are fine! I know what you mean with wanting to wash things off but I also understand why your bf got angry! anyway, hope things are good now and you are okay! Yea, the next time don't allow loud people get their way around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eyin! I'm fine. Just a little panicky shock from it. But I'm fine =) I must learn to be FIERCE!! something I need to achieve in my life! *likeseriously* Me can't wait to read more of your adventures in Maldives!! Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O..omo..reney..i know how u feel.. been through dat last year..but hey u got through it despite the setbacks a bit..so next time dun let people bully u to get their way just coz u r a girl n alone..

    ReplyDelete