Friday, August 10, 2012

Missing You

I see you
The one person in my heart I see you, who I longed for so much
Even if the tip of my heart hurts like this
Even if the tip of my hands tremble like this I can only think of you
The person I miss like crazy
The words I want to hear from you like crazy I love you, I love you - where are you?
The person I long for, who is deeply stuck in my heart
Please tell me that you cherish me
Please don't blankly erase me
Because you're my everything
Those hands that softly touched me
That warm smile toward me
The love that made even tears so beautiful
My heart is still the same I love you... I love you

I've stopped looking for boyfriend material kind of guy
Cause I've found the husband material kind of guy
I sincerely hoped you are the one for me

No comments:

Post a Comment