Saturday, December 17, 2011

A very Merry Christmas to You

It's the time of the year again! To spread love and joy of giving! ^^
I love listening to Christmas songs, bring back lots of memories where my family be driving home from Penang every weekend listening to them in the car
I basically grew up listening to oldies and learn to love music and singing in the car

Last year, in November, I took the same photo and at the same place
Christmas was drawing near and my friends and I went to Straits Quay for lunch
This year is no exception... the same tree at the same place but with different people
Nevertheless, I love the people I'm with because they're always there when I needed them most, a shoulder I can cry on and to share the joy and love
Thank you, dearies... I'll always remember to thank God for another tomorrow and great family and friends, feeling blessed =D




The fact that Christmas is my all time favourite festive season, I decided to make a cover
Chestnut Roasting On A Open Fire, a song I fell in love the instant I heard it!
Do check out Jayesslee and David Choi's cover of this song! So much better than mine

2 comments:

  1. You sound lovely, I promise your cover is my favourite after the Biebs' xD Merry Christmas bestie!

    ReplyDelete