Sunday, November 27, 2011

My timid little heart seeks for comfort and courage

There are so many things that I wish to tell you.
As I look into his eyes, so many thought was wondering in my head but will never bring myself to say it out.
He looked at me, asking me what’s going through my mind. My heart whispered ‘If only you knew, if only I have the courage to tell you’

There are so many things that I wish you would know.
As I hold him close to me, so many emotions were pouring into the hug but I will never have the courage to let you know.
For fear that you may think it’s a burden. For fear that you may think I’m childish. But I am a child in love, just that you’ll never know.

There are so many things that I wish you could see.
As I cry into my pillow late at night just because I miss you but will never let you see me like this.
The loneliness that I feel, the love that I have, is something you’ll never understand.

There's so many things I wish you knew... So many things I wish to tell... But never have the courage to let you know my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment