Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Habits

It had become a habit... Not having you around me
It's a habit that I neither like nor enjoy
Because I miss you lots... many may think that I'm crazy
when I say I miss the smell of your cologne when we hug
when I say I miss caressing my thumb when we hold hands just to assure myself that you're here... for real
when I say I miss peeking on you when you drive without you noticing

But it's a habit that I think made me stronger
Because I learn not to expect or anticipate... many may think I'm crazy
when I say he's not coming back
when I say he doesn't care
when I say he doesn't need to know
Not because I didn't want you to be part of it... but it's the only way to protect myself


You're a habit that I neither want to change or forget
Cause it feels so much more when we're finally together... once more

No comments:

Post a Comment