Thursday, April 21, 2011

Travel The Distance to Talk

Yvonne and I got this 'brilliant' idea to travel the distance to KL to talk with PhaikIm
And guess what? We took the train!
Welcome To The Rail World as Henry Golding says it ^^
Our travelling time was prolonged to 10hours because the engine was caught on fire not long after we departed
XiYen almost got heart attack when I told her... Kekekeke...
PhaikIm came to KL Central to welcome us ^^ and she made us breakfast! Yum~my!
Went shopping in 3different malls in 1day! Just tell me that we're aWESome XD
Midvalley > Times Square > Fahrenheit 88
Dinner at Bar.B.Q Plaza! And satisfying my craving for pretzels at Auntie Anne's!
Headed back the next day by bus






We talked A LOT these 2days! Hey, that's the point of us going over ^^
And I here by thank PhaikIm for the aWESome hospitality
We enjoyed our stay ^^ Can't wait for you to be back

Along the whole journey, the one sentence that made me smile
Yvonne: Serene! You speak Cantonese! *alarmed look*
Sayang, I'm more than just a pretty face =)

Photo credits: Yvonne

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the short trip. You should have told your friend, "I grow up watching TVB series yo!" xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... but i grew up watching Disney Princess Stories =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serene: Never heard you speak in Cantonese before so I was really shock & surprised that you speak very fluent in Cantonese. Nei geh gong dong wa hou hou arrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
    LightO

    ReplyDelete